We were sold out today, first time this has happened on my Swiss tour. And while I was happy that so many people had shown up, I felt a bit sorry for the ones who had to be turned away at the door because the place was full.
(This was all part of my scheme to become really, really rich.)
The presentation went well:
– I was wearing one of my favorite shirts.
– The audience seemed to be having a good time.
– There was at least one gentleman who had been to my home town Bad Nenndorf.
– I noticed a Chinese lady whom I exchanged a few words with.
– Another lady went into a laughing fit, which was hilarious.